We need your help! It is a wonderful, fun event!
Donations of all kinds, large and small are being accepted….. toys, plants in pots and labeled, gardening tools, hobbies and crafts, collectibles, clothing on hangars, sporting goods, linen, books, furniture, kitchen items, baby items, office equipment and more!
A few things we CANNOT accept for donation (as they do not sell…..) are large tube TV’s and stereos in cabinets, old computers and printers, building materials, tires, encyclopedias, and National Geographic magazines, Xmas trees. Everything else is welcome!
This is again a great opportunity to de-clutter. Please begin thinking and sorting through your closets, attics, and garages to put those no longer wanted treasures aside.
Items can be brought to the church through the week from Monday, April 17 th to Friday April 21st between 3:00 and 8:00PM. We will also be available to pick up items every Saturday from now till then. For those who may have difficulty getting items to the church, please call any of the following individuals for assistance, or for additional information:
Ron Fortier 204-894- 1956
Barrie McPherson 204-663- 6744
John Rempel 204-669-5099
Heinz Goetz 204-663- 0157
IS IT TOO BIG TO MOVE? KIJIJI FOR NKUC
If you have a large item that cannot be easily taken to the church the week of the garage sale but would like to donate such an item (ie: bedroom suite, large appliance, an old piano….) – please call Ron Fortier and I will gladly:
1) come to your home and take a photo of the item you wish to donate
2) post an advertisement on the Kijiji Winnipeg website
3) provide my contact information in the ‘ad’ on the website
4) make myself available and arrange an appointment with you and the prospective customer
5) proceeds will go to the Church Garage Sale but I will arrange to have a tax receipt issued to you for any item of a determined $100 value or more.